Hey. I'm Tara and I'm really not sure what I'm doing here, sorry. I also draw, woo. These sidebar-thingies are kind of awkward, aren't they? If you want to talk about anything, that is totally fine. I hope you have a lovely day.
I'm a homestuck and have dubious taste in everything, sorry.
it’s ok to not be sure about your sexuality/gender ok guys? no matter how old you are. even if you’re in a relationship. even if you told everyone one thing. it’s really ok to not be sure because you’re growing and learning more about yourself ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩
1. The Constant Victim - This kind of individual will always finds a way to end up as a victim in their relationships.
2. One-Upmanship Expert – This person uses put downs, snide remarks and criticisms, to show that they’re superior, and know much more than you.
3. Powerful Dependents – They hide behind the mask of being weak and powerless – then use their helplessness to dominate relationships. That is, they send the subtle message “you must not let me down.”
4. Triangulators – This person tries to get other people on their side. They’re quick to put you down, and to say some nasty things. They separate good friends or drive a wedge in families.
5. The Blasters – They blast you with their anger or they blow up suddenly. That stops you asking questions - in case there’s a showdown.
6. The Projector – This person thinks they’re perfect and others have the flaws. They take no ownership – because they’re never, ever wrong.
7. The Deliberate Mis-Interpreter – They seem like a nice person – but they twist and use your words. They spread misinformation and misinterpret you. Thus, they deliberately present you in a false, negative way.
8. The Flirt – This person uses flirting to get their way in life. They want to be admired and to have an audience. However, your feelings and your needs are of no concern to them.
9. The Iron Fist – They use intimidation and throw their weight around, to use you for their ends, and to get their way in life.
10. The Multiple Offender – This person uses several of the techniques we’ve described – and they’ll often switch between them if it suits their purposes.
sometimes i get the urge to be really nasty and mean and say mean things and then i go to do it and i cant its like. im too soft. im not punk rock at all. i lied. i lied to you all. i lied on the internet. im not hardcore. im possibly soft grunge but thats about it